Image Source: Link
The suspended PBA player, Calvin Abueva's wife Sam revealed that she and her children had been abused and maltreated by the suspended PBA player.
Through Calvin's Instagram account @calvinabuevaofficial, Sam posted screenshots of the CCTV footage on allegedly outrageous PBA player and it also answers questions of the followers regarding the issue.
She was also live in social media to share her experiences.
"Last year, 2018, January, my children ran away from him because he was an extremely dangerous threat to me, he would force me to get out," Sam said.
"'The CCTVs are that Calvin's pain that you do not know how to hurt me and how to hurt our children," she added.
Sam also said that Calvin had a fierce fight this month that led her to the hospital. "July 10 I was spotting because he was drunk, he had my stomach, I was hospitalized. July 8 he tries to move me, bleeding I say I can not get it I do not want to lose a child, "Sam said. She said he could no longer cope with the silence of their children.
"I just got here because the boy saw everything he was doing, it was the morning out," she said. "She's trembling she wants me to hug her tight, she opens her light because she's afraid of her daddy, we're at that point."
"You got two women pregnant, Calvin. Where is it? You are being pursued, you are hiding. I accept you December, you say you're going to change, and so I accepted you, but what you did, you still want to destroy me. "
Image Source: Link
Calvin denied the charges of his wife.
"To my followers there in the old IG I do not believe it because we are separate and I have no communication there and she is holding my old IG," he said. "All those in there are wonders and nobody."
Calvin also apologized to the issue about him and her the wife.
"Of all the fans I've been afflicted, especially with my family, and ah ... I'm stubborn. Sorry, sorry. But, actually, it's pretty. It's crazy, "said the basketball player.