Img source : republika.mk
The past week three members of the police in Cirebon were injured due to being attacked by unknown people while carrying out patrol duties.
The first incident happened to Brigadier Angga who was patrolling alone using a complete official and uniform car on Monday, August 20 at around 2:00 a.m.
In the midst of his duties the members of the Cirebon Police Sabhara stopped by his friend's house on Jalan Diponegoro, Cirebon City. Arriving at Angga's location immediately attacked by the perpetrators.
Angga had time to fight the perpetrators carrying blunt objects. When dueling Angga and his friend had escaped but the perpetrator again hit with a blunt object. As a result Angga suffered injuries on the hands and back of the head.
The second incident occurred on Friday 24 August at around 9:30 p.m. This time two police officers who were parading in Palikanci Toll Road were involved in a shootout with three perpetrators.
At that time members named Aiptu Widi and Aiptu Dodon stopped near the Mertapada Toll Gate precisely at KM 224 to approach three suspicious people sitting on the edge of the toll road.
When approached the perpetrator suddenly shot towards the two members until a shootout occurred. As a result Dodon suffered gunshot wounds in the jaw and chest, while Widi was in the hand. Now both conditions are gradually recovering.
Head of West Java Regional Police Public Relations, Senior Commissioner Trunoyudo Wisnu Andiko, said that he had not been able to conclude that the two incidents that had befallen the police as a form of terror or pure crime.
"So far it cannot be analyzed, it cannot be linked to the previous Cirebon case," Truno said yesterday in the city of Bandung.
To hunt down the mysterious perpetrators, the police have formed a team consisting of members of the Polsek, Polres and Polda. Even this case will also be assisted by the Anti-Terrorism Detachment 88 Team.
This post was made from https://ulogs.org