Barcelona are looking forward to the return of Brazilian star Neymar on Wednesday morning under coach Ernesto Valverde, while Paris St Germain, who wants to join the club, has confirmed that he respects the contracts.
Neymar is expected to arrive in Barcelona tonight and will have to return to training tomorrow, which will also be joined by goalkeeper André Ter Stegen and Portuguese midfielder André Gomes after their holiday after their participation in the Confederations Cup in Russia.
On the other hand, in the absence of any information from the Paris Saint-Germain, his boss Nasser Al-Khulaifi, who does not appear in public appearances, received an interview with the Moroccan channel "Medi 1" in Tangier, which hosted Saturday the French Super Cup against Monaco, This meeting today only.
There was a determination on the part of the channel to ask about the "Neymar case" and the rumors that have spread so much lately about his transfer to the French club. "We respect the signed agreements between the other clubs and their players," he said.
"The Brazilian is a world star, which no one can deny, but I repeat: he is currently a Barça player," he said. "It is not the right time to answer that question," he said.
"I do not want to deal with this now, it's better to talk about it at another time, we'll see what happens, God willing," he said.
For his part, Neymar posted on his account at the Instagram website for social networking during a stopover in Dubai, UAE, that he will return tonight to Barcelona after a promotional tour in China.
The Brazilian star was in the Chinese city of Shanghai on Monday after taking part in his team camp in the United States last week.
Neymar was arrested in Dubai with some of his friends through 19 publications on the INSTAGAM site for 3 hours before being posted on an Emirates flight to Barcelona.
Some rumors have been published yesterday that the Brazil striker will stop in the Qatari capital of Doha on his return from China for a medical examination and complete his contract with BSG.
Neymar made no public statements about the possibility of his departure from Barça after the penalty clause was signed in his contract with the Catalan club, which would make his transfer the most expensive in the history of football, at 222 million euros.
While the French press said that Paris Saint-Germain wanted to organize a great event to present Neymar in front of one of the monuments in front of the Eiffel Tower in the center of the French capital, and that he has applied to the authorities in this regard already and was approved.
The European Football Federation (UEFA) announced on Monday that it has not received any complaint about the deal, but will investigate if it is completed to make sure "to observe the rules of financial play