( deadliest fires in the record-breaking history of the United States of California have risen to at least 40 people, hundreds of people are still missing. Eelamello forced to leave more thousands of local residents and leave safely on Saturday due to the fierce fury in the air.
Around 865 square kilometers of area north of San Francisco city were burnt to ashes. For more than seven days, more than 10,000 firefighters are fighting with the help of air tankers and helicopters with 16 main streams of Daban.
So far, 40 people have been confirmed dead in Durban, 22 of them have died in Sonoma County.
On Saturday, about 3,000 people have been evacuated from Santa Rosa, 80 kilometers north of San Francisco. So far, about one hundred thousand people were forced to leave their homes and flee safely to the shelter.
So far 5,700 installations have been burnt in the fire. The house and the business were burnt to ashes. The number of casualties killed in 1933 in the firing of Griffith Park in Los Angeles was far ahead of 29 numbers.
"It's one of the worst bad things California has ever encountered. The amount of destruction is incredible. It's a panic that nobody can ever imagine, "said California Governor Jerry Brown after visiting the city of Santa Rosa.
Molly Kurland, owner of a house that still lives in Santa Rosa, said, "Those people who have not lost their homes are also in great uncertainty and anxiety. There is now nothing in the area where we used to market. I do not even have a favorite restaurant. "
California Fireworks Activists in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado and Nevada also joined the fireworks staff to prevent this fierce fires.
TajKhabar24.com: Dhaka Sunday 15th October, 017, 30 Asirin 1424