I woke up in the yesterday morning then listened to the pitter-patter out of the window in my bedroom,
昨天早晨,我刚起床就听到窗外噼里啪啦的下雨声,
I was lying in bed, what a rainy day! I thought. What can I do on such day?
我躺在床上想,在这样的天气做什么好呢?
Rains outside were dropping on the ground from the heaven;
外面的雨一直在下着,
pedestrians were hastily walking on the pavements,
行人们急匆匆地走在人行道上,
cars speedily passed by them,
汽车快速地从他们旁边驶过,
cold winds blew to them then spun to the sky,
冷冷的风吹过街道旋转着直达天际,
the winds wrapped the rains which whipped the pedestrians and vehicles and everything outside of the window.
风裹着雨抽打着行人、汽车和窗外的一切。
I drew back my sight to the room,
我回头看着屋内,
then thought again about what things I could do in this lousy weather meanwhile the QQ chat beeped, the voice came to me from the QQ chat,
又一次想这破天气能做什么啊, 这时QQ的哔哔声传了过来,
a little head portrait was flickering in the right bottom of the screen of my desktop.
一个小小的头像在电脑屏幕的右下角跳动着。
What does she chat?
她想说什么?
"I uploaded a song to the folder of the group," she said,
“我上传了一首歌在群文件夹里” 她说道,
a sound of the song floated in the room after I clicked the play button.
我点了一下播放钮,一阵歌声飘荡在房间里。
She told me this song's name is "Love To Be Loved By You."
她告诉我这首歌的名字是“爱上被你爱的感觉.”
How happy she is!
她一脸幸福的样子!
Damned!
混蛋!
It is a saying that goes: "The well-fed doesn't know how the starving suffers."
老话讲:“饱汉子不知饿汉子饥.”
Did you hear that before?
你没听到过吗?
Where is your sympathy?!
你有没有一点同情心?!
I slammed the door behind me,
我摔门而去,
rushed in the rain,
冲进雨里,
walked absently.
漫无目的地走着,
My heart was messy in the wind and the cold rain.
风雨中, 我一片凌乱。