Nostagia 乡愁.
When I was young, 小时候,
Nostalgia was a tiny,tiny stamp, 乡愁是一枚小小的邮票,
Me on this sideMother on the other side. 我在这头,母亲在那头。
When I grew up, 长大后,
Nostalgia was a narrow boat ticket, 乡愁是一张窄窄的船票,
Me on this side,My bride on the other side. 我在这头,新娘在那头。
But later on, 后来啊,
Nostalgia was a lowly grave, 乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓,
Mother on the inside. 我在外头,
Mother on the inside. 母亲在里头。
And at present, 而现在,
Nostalgia becomes a shallow strait, 乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡,
Me on this side, 我在这头,
Mainland on the other side. 大陆在那头。
Thank you for reading. Your comment, upvote, and resteem are my biggest motivation to post
★谢谢您花时间看这篇帖子。您的点赞评论和转发是我持续发帖的动力★
Please follow me:https://steemit.com/@jasonone