the video shows a new example of the US army following an unknown flying object.
the video was recorded in 2015 on the Raytheon ATFLIR platform, a targeting platform placed under the aircraft and equipped by a camera with a laser to determine the target distance and a laser tracker.
The platform was installed under the US Navy F / A-18 aircraft flying about 25,000 feet (7.6 km) at 0.62 Mach.
The camera has three attempts to close on a body moving very fast , but failed in the first two attempts !!
On the third try , the platform was able to close, and the pilots spoke of their enthusiasm and surprise at what they saw !!
The body continues to move fast , and the pilots seem surprised .
Someone says: "Awesome! what is this man? Look at this flight ! ».
One of the pilots said in The Times that he believed the plane he saw was not from this world.
"After 18 years of flying, I saw everything I could see in this area , but that was not the same," said commander David Parfour.
The video was posted online by star Academy for Arts and Sciences, a special scientific research group aimed at helping advance science , technology and thus advancing humanity.
This was not the first time that secret video of a mysterious body had been declassified by the military.
The New York Times published videos in December on the flight of unidentified foreign bodies recorded by the US military.
The Times later reported that the Department of Defense launched an accident investigation program, but was closed in 2012.
A spokesman for the Defense Ministry said at the time: "The Advanced Air Threat Identification Program has ended in 2012.
We decided that there were other issues with a higher priority that deserved funding , and it was in the interest of the Ministry of Defense to make the change. "
"The Ministry of Defense takes all possible threats to our people , property and targets seriously and takes action whenever confirmed information is obtained," he said.
Chris Mellon, former assistant secretary of defense for Clinton and Bush administration, wrote an article in The Washington Post on Friday calling for more attention to the mysterious body issue.
"We have no idea what these strange incidents are.. because we are not investigating them," Mellon wrote.
source : https://www.sciencealert.com/this-recently-declassified-video-shows-navy-pilots-encountering-a-ufo