There is a buzz in the UK due to the Brexit. In such a situation, there has been concern about the royal family. British officials have prepared an escape plan for the royal family in the event of a deteriorating situation in Britain. Let us know that Britain will be different from the European Union next month, and it is being speculated that violence in London could cause violence.
According to a local English daily, according to a minister who handled the administrative issue, the decision to send the royal family to a safer place was taken after seeing the stress situation due to No-Deal Brexit. Another English daily also said on Sunday that preparations are being made to send the Royal Family and Queen Elizabeth out to a safe place outside of London.
Significantly, the process of separation of the UK from the European Union remains confused about the Brexit contract. The last date for separation is coming closer and there is no agreement between the government and opposition parties in British Prime Minister Terryza on the breakage agreement. Because of this, the government has announced to cancel the February holidays of the parliament on Thursday. Last month, 92-year-old Rani had asked the politicians to reach an agreement on the deal in its annual speech.
Conservative Lomaker and Brexit supporter Jacob Reese-Mog said on Sunday, 'They believe that officials are worrying about No-Deal Brexit.' Earlier, during the second world war the royal family was in London.
Dai Davis, the protector of the royal family, told that if the violence prevails, then Queen Elizabeth and the royal family will be sent to a safe place outside London.